Wheel of Knowledge
|Wheel of Knowledge|
|Daily duration||Once a day|
|Owner||Miles, Draik scholar|
|Description||"Welcome, scholars and scholaresses to the Wheel of Knowledge. You could win Neopoints, an item, or even our grand prize wisdom from the mouth of King Hagan himself. Let the enlightenment begin."|
Where the brightest minds come together to create a wisely made contraption, The Wheel of Knowledge! For only 400 NPs, you can spin the decorated wheel for books, knowledge, and other Brightvale themed prizes.
The wheel can be spun once a day normally or twice a day if you given the Right Round Round Round boon from your fraction winning the weekly Battleground of the Obelisk.
When spinning the wheel, one of these outcomes will happen depending on the picture the needle has stopped on:
|Scroll with a green ribbon||Receive a random Brightvale job coupon.|
|Tangella fruit||Receive a random Brightvale fruit or healthy fruit (Ratio 95 and under).|
|Angry King Hagan||Active pet loses intelligence points.|
|Blue book||Receive a random book.|
|Glass window||Receive a random Brightvale window.|
|Scroll with a red ribbon||Receive a random Brightvale scroll.|
|Yellow Brightvale Techo||Receive a Brightvale Guard Plushie.|
|Lightbulb||Active pet gains intelligence points.|
|Question mark||Receive a "Did you know..." phrase. Nothing else.|
|Water faerie||Active pet will be fully healed.|
|8-pointed star||Receive a avatar the first time.|
|Grey curled arrow||Spin again.|
|Very angry King Hagan||Receive words of wisdom from King Hagan. Nothing else.|
|Mote||Receive a random Mote.|
|Green Brightvale Usul||Receive a Brightvale Usuki Doll.|
|Purple Shield||A random shield (out of Balsa Wood Shield, Basic Shield of Flight, Clay Shield, Dung Shield, Heavy Blocking Shield, Heavy Round Shield, Ice Shield, Large Metal Shield, Nurias Battle Shield, Omelette Shield, Peanut Butter and Jam Shield, Perfectly Flat Rock Shield, Rustic Wooden Shield, Scamander Shield, Small Metal Shield, Sturdy Blue Shield, Warriors Rectangular Shield, Wooden Blocking Shield, Wooden Practice Shield)|
 "Did you know" Phrases
If you land on the question mark, you will receive one of these sayings:
- If you type "buuuurrrrrrrrp" while playing Snowmuncher, the bloat-percentage of your belly decreases by 50%.
- Type "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" to receive a 30 second time bonus in Sutek's Tomb.
- Type "kougra" while playing Frumball to skip the level, although your points will get reset.
- Scoring 3000 or more on MAGAX: Destroyer will get you an avatar.
- Type "pyramibread" as many times as you'd like while playing Sutek's Tomb to see the next possible move.
- Type "stardust" in Faerie Bubbles and the bubble in the cannon will turn into a nova bubble.
- Go to the Desert Shrine every 55 seconds past the minute and you will get a random dubloon. (False statement, does not work).
- Type "boohooiwanttheoldgameback" in Destruct-o-Match on the 'Select a game mode' screen, to launch the old version of Destruct-o-Match!
- The Halloween Moehog is dressed as Dr. Sloth!
- Typing random text while playing Jelly Blobs of Doom may just end your game...
- A Potion of Brightvale Castle can be a wise choice of beverage, giving your Neopet a boost in intelligence.
- If you type "faerieland" while playing Faerie Bubbles, the current bubble becomes a Rainbow Bubble!
- A Neopet can only be turned into a Robot by the Lab Ray.
- Type "monstermovie" while playing Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway to turn it into a black and white film.
- Doing a quest for an earth faerie may result in your Neopet gaining a little weight.
- If your Neopet becomes too sad, it may change its colour...
- Type "recon" while playing Biscuit Brigade to reveal the path of the attackers.
- If you type "kingaltador" while playing Crisis Courier, you'll earn another life!
- Type "scallywags" while playing Dubloon Disaster and witness the awesome power of a whirlpool!
- If you type "cheese" while playing the Buzzer Game, your cursor will show up. Steady on!
- Type "marrow" in Attack of the Slorgs to gain an extra life.
- Draiks can only be created by taking a Draik Egg to the Draik Nest in Meridell.
- Type "catapult" while playing Ultimate Bullseye II to receive a power-up.
- Doing a quest for Taelia may earn you an Ice Cream Machine Coupon, usable at the Ice Cream Cart.
- Brightvale Job Coupons from the Wheel of Knowledge can be used at the Faerieland Employment Agency.
 Hagan's wisdom
If you land on the "very angry King Hagan" spot, you will receive one of these sayings:
- Without an education, one is more likely to become a jester than a king.
- A knowledgeable man knows he has limited knowledge.
- Foolish innocence always outweighs innocent foolishness.
- The mind, like your muscles, must be regularly exercised... otherwise, it withers into decay.
- A king who fails to seek the council of his court can only be seen as a fool.
- A kingdom's greatest resource is an educated populace.
- It is a fool who believes battle is the only way to victory.
- The sharpest blade doesn't always win the duel.
- One may be born a prince, but he must earn the right to be called king!
- A king is only as good as the court that surrounds him.
- Being strong does not always require physical strength.
- A book a day keeps the dunces at bay.
- Knowledge is a gift that can never be returned.
- A wise man sees obstacles as they are, not as they appear to be.
- There are some lessons that cannot come from a book... they must simply be lived.
- A hasty decision is a decision to fail.
- There is no future for a king who is ignorant of the lessons provided by the past.
- The road to wisdom is long, but you only need to take one step at a time.
- The king who fixes his gaze on the clouds may trip over pebbles.
- We study history so that we may make new and more interesting mistakes.
- Brave men may be forgotten, but brave deeds are never forgotten.
- Soup may warm a Neopet on a cold night, but wisdom keeps him fed all year.
- In times of war, it is more important to have a good plan than a good army.
- When the path is blocked by Drackonacks, it's good to have a little cheese handy.
- The easiest battle to win is the one your enemy doesn't know about.
- A kind word earns more lasting loyalty than a handful of Neopoints.
- A wish and a bit of hard work is better than just a wish.
- The brighter the light we gaze at, the darker the shadows around us.
- A smart Neopet speaks out, but a wise Neopet listens.
- A book never opened is like a sword never unsheathed.
Land on the 8-pointed star from the Wheel of Knowledge. You have a slightly better chance on Brightvale Day (August 11).